If you love experiential learning and are passionate about expanding opportunities to students across our country, please apply to join our team! Applications are due by February 28, 2021.
Montessori Trips is delighted to share two opportunities to join our startup on a consulting basis with the opportunity to grow with us over time. Each role is ideal for nimble self-starters searching for project-based work. Interested candidates will read the full role description(s) before applying with a cover letter and resume.
Montessori Trips is transforming access and opportunities in going out and field studies through:
- our signature digital platform My Field Trip, enabling student leadership of field studies and online opportunities to "go out" and engage more deeply with learning and career interests as well as specialists in the field
- and community resources to support going out and field studies
We have been supported by Conscious Venture Lab, StartEd, and TEDCO. While current opportunities will begin on a consulting basis with a limited and/or flexible schedule, we anticipate that strong candidates will have more opportunities to grow with us in future.
Facilitator Role Description
Our Facilitator (2-4 hours per week to start) will bring exceptional people, project, and event management skills to the development and facilitation of weekly online goings out. Our online goings out will center around student interests and questions, bringing specialists from a diversity of backgrounds and professions together with communities of Montessori elementary, adolescent, and high school students.
The successful candidate will be:
- passionate about experiential learning and the going out program - a warm, thoughtful, and energetic facilitator - inclusive, ensuring that online going out opportunities include specialists representative of the rich diversity across our country and world - a natural networker, able to contact and build connections with specialists from a range of museums, cultural institutions, small businesses, and other locations typically visited for goings out - skilled at tailoring communications for a variety of audiences from elementary, middle, and high school students to parents and community members - a meticulous planner, able to manage project plans and deadlines with exceptional attention to detail
- able to support knowledge and relationship management by using internal systems to track and share essential data and resources
- comfortable adapting to new technologies
Compensation will be highly competitive on an hourly basis.
If interested in this role, please send your cover letter and resume to Zahra (firstname.lastname@example.org). Your email subject line should read: Online Facilitator Application.
Ambassador Role Description
Our Ambassadors (flexible hours, 1-2 hours per week) will bring exceptional communication and business development skills to the growth of our school partner community. Our school partner community is currently piloting our digital resources for goings out and/or advising the development of our new online field studies. Ambassadors will play a key role in ensuring greater access to going out and field study opportunities by growing our school partners. As we continue to grow, we will expand our service to include homeschooling families and learning pods, too.
Successful candidates will be:
- passionate about experiential learning and the going out program
- exceptional communicators, able to convey and tailor messages for a variety of audiences
- inspiring and compelling, cultivating interest and confidence in new ideas
- able to follow through on commitments with the utmost honesty and integrity
- able to demonstrate success in sales and customer/client service
Compensation will be highly competitive on an hourly basis with bonuses.
If interested in this role, please send your cover letter and resume to Zahra (). Your email subject line should read: Ambassador Application.
Montessori Trips, Inc. welcomes diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or gender expression in advertisements for employment, recruitment, employment, compensation, termination, and other conditions of employment against any job applicant, employee, or independent contractor.